You can Vote Early, Now!
Eligible voters can:
- Cast a ballot early by filling out an absentee ballot in-person at their county auditor's office or at possible satellite locations as designated by the county auditor starting Thursday, September 25 through Monday, November 3.
- Request an absentee ballot by mail or download an Absentee Ballot Request Form from the Dubuque County Auditor's site.
- Vote at their designated precinct polling place on Election Day, Tuesday, November 4th. Find your voting location at the Iowa Secretary of State's website.
Check if you are registered to vote in Iowa.
Find more information about voter registration at the Dubuque County Auditor's site.
Candidate Meet and Greet
Wednesday, October 29, 5:30pm – 7pm. Union Labor Temple, 1610 Garfield Ave, Dubuque, IA. Meet candidates from the 2014 race. Free event with pizza.
Deadline to request an Absentee Ballot by mail
Friday, October 31, 5pm. Download an Absentee Ballot form from the Dubuque County Auditor's site.
- Find Absentee Voting Information at the Dubuque County Auditor's site.
- Ballots can be cast in person at the Election Office Annex 707 Central Avenue (across Central Avenue from the Courthouse) from Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Jack Hatch and Monica Vernon - Iowa's Fresh Start Tour
Saturday, November 1st 8:45am – 9:15am. Coordinated Campaign Office, 3372 Center Grove Dr, Dubuque, IA. Join Jack and Monica as they travel the state on the Fresh Start Tour, a six-day statewide tour across Iowa.
Election Day - Tuesday, November 4, 7am – 9pm
- Click to Find your polling place at the Secretary of State's website.
- Check if you are registered to vote in Iowa.
- Did you know:
- The voter pre-registration deadline is 10 days before the general election?
- When you pre-register, your name will appear on the election register so that you will be able to sign in and vote quickly when you arrive at your polling place on Election Day?
- You may register to vote on Election Day at the polling place for the precinct where you currently live?
- If you register to vote on Election Day, you will be required to show proof of residency and identity?
- Find more information about voter registration at the Dubuque County Auditor's site.